Update 25th Oct 2013: Swiss Mobicamp on 31st Oct is now SOLD OUT! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be wait listed should any tickets be returned. Follow us on Twitter for the latest news should any tickets become available.
Swiss Mobicamp, kindly hosted by Swisscom, is returning to Bern on 31st October. Mobicamp is dedicated to helping its audience understand, navigate and prosper in the global mobile ecosystem through a high-octane blend of keynotes from mobile industry veterans, 1-1 sessions, workshops and great networking opportunities. See photos from the previous event last November on Flickr.
Once again we have been able to pull together an international panel of seasoned, mobile experts to share their knowledge and industry experience with you from as far away as Tokyo, Chicago, San Francisco and London. Our speakers include the man responsible for the management of IBM’s entire portfolio of mobile software and services, the GM of Sony Mobile from Tokyo, together with one of the industry’s most respected analysts and the COO of Netbiscuits.
Selected other highlights from our agenda include:
- For the first time Mobicamp will witness 8 workshops – up from 3 at the inaugural event. In another first we will also be running Mobile Clinics all day with two mobile industry veterans operating ‘walk in’ sessions.
- From Silicon Valley we’ve recruited the guy who wrote the business plan and led the negotiations that brought Ericsson, Nokia, Motorola, Sony, Samsung and others together to create Symbian.
- At the event we’ll also be highlighting the opportunities that exist not only in developing markets but also those in Asia Pacific. In addition we’ll also hear how one entrepreneur’s story to develop smartphone technology for social impact and inclusiveness in emerging markets has secured backing from ARM & Qualcomm.
- The day before Mobicamp we’ll be hosting a facilitated peer review session called InterAct that will allow you to validate and evolve your business concept; that will facilitate change, where it is required; and will introduce you to similarly minded entrepreneurs, for you to interact with and hopefully even work with.
- Last but not least we’ll be working with the creative team from Echt Praktisch to illustrate visual representations of various presentations – in real time – at Mobicamp.