Initially conceived as a one off – the inaugural event was delivered on a shoe string budget in true start-up fashion in less than 90 days. Today, Swiss Mobicamp has established itself as the premier gathering of all of those involved in the Swiss mobile ecosystem.
Mobicamp is a one day event providing an overview of the commercial landscape and dynamics of the mobile industry – spanning from the old world of telecoms to the new world of software. Knowledge and insights are shared via our signature blend of high octane keynotes, interactive workshops, 1-1 sessions and extensive networking opportunities.
- Mobicamp has welcomed over 300 attendees representing at least 150 Swiss companies to the last 3 events which were all sold out.
- Over 50 speakers representing 15+ nationalities have shared their knowledge and industry insights with the audience.
- Representatives from HP, Cisco, Google, Microsoft, The British Embassy, Migros & Syngenta have participated in Mobicamp.
Swiss Mobicamp is aimed at executive and senior management from SMEs, entrepreneurs and startups involved in mobile or looking to develop mobile products and solutions. Mobicamp will also interest employees from larger companies who want to understand the dynamics of this ecosystem and network across the Swiss mobile scene. Investors looking to improve their dealflow and learn more about the mobile ecosystem are also welcome to participate.
The last 3 events have averaged 98% overall event satisfaction with some of the following testimonials:
- Access to speakers of this quality is unheard of here – Mobicamp rocks!
- I’ve attended all of the Mobicamp events and just when I think it can’t be better than the last, you surprise me yet again! Thank You!
- Great event, great speakers, global relevance
- I attended a similar event in New York, but the presentations here were better
- Thank you for igniting the Swiss start-up firestorm
- Stunning event! Keep it up and please bring it back to Bern…
- Value is great and speakers very open to share info/experience
Finally, if you’d like to get involved somehow or even potentially sponsor Swiss Mobicamp then please don’t hesitate to email us: email@example.com