Update 25th Oct 2013: Swiss Mobicamp on 31st Oct is now SOLD OUT! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be wait listed should any tickets be returned. Follow us on Twitter for the latest news should any tickets become available.
Swiss Mobicamp, presented by The Coul Room and hosted by Swisscom is the only event of it’s kind in Switzerland dedicated to helping it’s audience understand and navigate the mobile ecosystem through a high-octane blend of keynotes from industry veterans, 1-1 sessions, workshops and great networking opportunities. Some testimonials from those who experienced the previous two events include:
- Access to speakers of this calibre is unheard of here – Mobicamp rocks!
- Great event, great speakers, global relevance
- I attended a similar event in New York, but the presentations here were better
- Thank you for igniting the Swiss start-up firestorm
- Stunning event! Keep it up and please bring it back to Bern…
- Value is great and speakers very open to share info/experience
Photos from the last event can be seen on Flickr. For our third event and thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, we’re proud to be able to offer tickets* at the same price as the previous event a year ago. Please note the ticket price is all inclusive. In addition:
- Thanks to Lotaris, all Mobicamp attendees will receive 3 months free commerce using credit card transactions for Windows Store and Windows Phone Store applications using the Lotaris inappCommerce engine.
- Our friends at daycrun.ch are offering all attendees a free half day (4 hour) meeting space valued at CHF150 at one of their exclusive locations across Switzerland.
- We’re offering a reduced price ticket bundle for those who wish to participate in our new InterAct workshop on the 30th Oct and attend Mobicamp the next day.
70 tickets to Mobicamp are available for start-ups/entrepreneurs and 15 for investors/corporates. Given that start-ups have limited cashflow investors/corporates who wish to participate and attend are asked to pay a premium on their ticket price so they subsidize the start-ups & entrepreneurs. Thanks in advance for your understanding!
* Please note that to keep ticket prices as low as possible we do not offer refunds – but we will try to help you to transfer your ticket to another person should you be unable to attend for whatever reason. Please email email@example.com for more details.